Lavender Fields Bar Soap
Smells Like: french lavender. dried floral bouquet.
Like a meandering stroll through the lavender fields of provence, this soap will help you find the relaxation you so desperately need in your life. The sweet, herbal aroma lingers in the air long after you’ve finished using it, helping you maintain your mellow mood all afternoon long.
Use it For: exfoliating showers. face wash. hand soap.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- lavender essential oil (lavandula officinalis)
- lavender flowers
What makes Cellar Door so special?
All soaps are vegan, FD&C dye-free, phthalate & paragon free, lye free. Instead, what goes into them is a blend of 5 plant-based oils, mineral based pigments for color and essential oils for fragrance and therapeutic benefits.
Made in Plymouth, MI.